The Receptionist is a complete phone automatic system.
It give you access to any controls into the Q-SYS environment.
**In demo mode, the plugin will work for 5 call only.**
THE RECEPTIONIST will create directories into the \media folder.
In order to use the Softphone, you need to rename the component.
In order to use the external Virtual Paging Station, you need to rename the component.
In order to use the external Virtual Paging Station, you need to activate <ROBOT CONTROLS>.
• ROOT MENU:
The menu where the user will be directed at the start of the call.
The list of all the available menus.
The order doesn't matter.
The name of the current menu.
• CONFIRMATION KEY:
- NONE : Will look for a match into the <OPTION LIST> after each keypress.
- * : Will look for a match into the <OPTION LIST> when * is pressed.
- # : Will look for a match into the <OPTION LIST> when # is pressed.
• PLAY AUDIO FILE:
If an audio file is selected, this one will be played when the user enter the menu.
If the loop button is activated, the file will loop indefinitely.
** I recommend you to add 4 seconds or more of silence at the end of the audio file if you loop it. **
The <MENU AUDIO PLAYER> will stop automatically when the user quit the menu.
• ENTRY ACTION:
If an <OPTION> is selected, it will be triggered when the user enter the menu.
• INACTIVITY ACTION / TIMEOUT:
If an <OPTION> is selected, it will be triggered after the value of <INACTIVITY TIMEOUT> if there's no activity.
The list of all the available options into the current menu.
If more than one option have the same name, only the first one (upper) will be triggered.
If a CATCHALL is set before another option, both will be triggered.
If a CATCHALL is set after a triggered option, only the first option will be triggered.
The name of the current option.
The default name is CATCHALL, this action will be triggered after each keypresses or if the <CONFIRMATION KEY> is pressed.
This is also the key that need to be pressed to trigger the action.
If you want the <OPTION> available to the end user, be sure to only use those characters <0123456789*#>.
For internal use, the <OPTION NAME> can be anything.
If <CONFIRMATION KEY> is set to <NONE> in the current menu, the <NAME> of the action should not be more than one character.
• ACTION TYPE:
- Nothing : Do nothing.
- Delay : Add a delay before performing the <SECOND ACTION>.
- Navigation : Navigate to another <MENU>.
- End Call : End the current call.
- Load Snapshot : Load a Snapshot.
- Save Snapshot : Save a Snapshot.
- Start Recorder : Start the internal Audio Recorder.
- Stop Recorder : Stop the internal Audio Recorder.
- Play Audio : Play an audio file into the internal <ACTION AUDIO PLAYER>. This will duck the <MENU AUDIO PLAYER>.
- Start Page : Start the Virtual Page Station selected into the plugin's configuration page.
- Stop Page : Stop the Virtual Page Station selected into the plugin's configuration page.
- Cancel Page : Cancel the Virtual Page Station selected into the plugin's configuration page.
• EVENT TOPIC / PAYLOAD:
Topic and Payload of the event sent when the <OPTION> is triggered.
The event is sent before both actions.
Variables can be used.
You can either use the NOTIFICATIONS lua function or the EVENT RECEIVER by AD-DA.CA plugin.
This Event function is the way to extend the plugin's function.
Is the <ACTION TYPE> that you need isn't in the list, you will be able to perform it via EVENT.
- %%KEYPRESS%% : Last key pressed (Option name)
- %%CID_NAME : Name of the caller
- %%CID_NUMBER%% : Phone number of the caller
- %%CALL_DETAILS%% : Details of the current call
- %%DATE_TIME%% : Current datetime formatted as YY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS (24H FORMAT)
- %%DATE%% : Current time formatted as YY-MM-DD
- %%TIME%% : Current time formatted as HH:MM:SS (24H FORMAT)
• SECOND ACTION:
A second action triggered after the first one.
If the first <ACTION TYPE> is <PLAY AUDIO>, the <SECOND ACTION> will be triggered at the end of the audio file.
If the first <ACTION TYPE> is <DELAY>, the <SECOND ACTION> will be triggered after the selected time.
If a new action is triggered before the <SECOND ACTION> occurred, the new action will cancel the <SECOND ACTION>.
• ACTION'S PARAMATERS:
Parameter of the selected <ACTION TYPE>.
If a parameter is missing, the action will not be triggered.
e.g. If <LOAD SNAPSHOT> is selected as <ACTION TYPE>, You will have to select a SNAPSHOT BANK and the BANK NUMBER.
#### IDEAS and USES CASES ####
1) The <ROOT MENU> named PASSWORD have # selected as the <CONFIRMATION KEY>.
In the <OPTION> list, you add the correct password to navigate to a <MENU> named HOME.
Set the <INACTIVITY ACTION> to an <OPTION> called End Call after X seconds to ensure the line stay available.
2) If you need to start a specific message into the Virtual Page Station:
Create an <OPTION> called SET PAGE FOR X.
Select as <ACTION TYPE> LOAD SNAPSHOT.
In the snapshot bank, save the correct Mode, Priority, Preamble and Message for the Virtual Page Station.
Activate the <SECOND ACTION> to another <OPTION> called START PAGE.
The second <OPTION>, with the <ACTION TYPE> START PAGE, will trigger the message previously selected.
Do this before each page, to ensure the Virtual Page Station is setup correctly.
3) With the addition of the HOME ASSISTANT plugin by AD-DA.ca, you can open/close light, shade and thermostat under a phone menu.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $399.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per